Presentation at House Committee on Good Government re OCTA

Yesterday I was one of the resource persons at the 2nd public hearing of the House Committee on Good Government and Public Accountability chaired by Cong. Michael Edgar Aglipay. The meeting started 1pm and ended about 4:30pm, I was called and spoke around 4:10pm, then Doc Jody Dalmacion also of CDC Ph spoke after me.



I submitted this ppt to the Chairman and Committee Secretariat before the hearing started. But since I was called late and with limited time and Chairman Aglipay said they already saw my ppt, I did not show this anymore and just articulated verbally the five false predictions of Octa.




Earlier at the hearing, Congw. Stella Quimbo asked many questions at OCTA President, Prof. Ranjit Rye of UP Political Science, why they have no economist in their company, and that UP School of Economics has a world-class Health Economics lab and research institute, yet Octa did not bother to tap it.


Earllier, Fr. Austriaco of OCTA butted in and wanted to speak and that he's based in the US. Chairman Aglipay cut him and said that he has an order of resource persons already and that he'd call him after me and Doc Jody. I think I've heard Fr Austriaco once or twice before this, also in a Congress hearing, and he'd always mention that he's based in the US. Hahaha, am thinking why his penchant to announce or brag that he's US-based. Well...

Thank you, Committee Chairman Aglipay, Committee members, for giving me space to share my ideas on the subject.

PS: My column last month re OCTA, https://www.bworldonline.com/budget-2022-borrowings-and-octa/.

Comments

  1. OCTA seems to be enjoying the spreading the lies and false projections, yet receives funding from the government and the cabal. Sad reality, its time to demolish OCTA. Praying that GOD will open up the spiritual eyes of our Filipino legislators whom the Filipinos have voted.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Political science that masquerade as medical science

Surviving Covid, the story of Mari and Enchang Kaimo

Vax injuries, some testimonies and news reports